OUR REMODELING PROCESS:
Skip the showrooms and hiring individual subcontractors for each little part of your remodel project. Baldwin Remodeling is your all-in-one source to turn your dreams into reality
- Call Us to Request an Estimate for A Remodeling Job
- Craig will work with you to schedule a time, convenient for you, to come to the house and inspect everything to plan out your ideal remodel project- no matter what the project is.
- Once he arrives, he starts his consultation and inspection process, in which he will complete the following:
- Takes measurements of everything, reviews the project layout and how it will fit within the room or home and working in adjustments as needed.
- Once that is all complete, he will sit down with you and draw out his idea of what their bathroom remodel or kitchen remodel will look like in 3-D format, to provide a better visual element for you.
- During this time, he will discuss with you the following (if applicable) and will work with suppliers to get these materials
- Painting colors for the walls, cabinets, etc.
- Flooring/ Bathroom Walls: narrow down the wide array of tiles, or wood flooring you are looking.
- Discuss what electrical work you will want done (light fixtures)
- If you have a project idea similar to one, we have completed before, we would be happy to show some before and after pics to provide you a real-life view of what you remodel could look similar to.
- Craig works with suppliers to get all the materials you needed for the remodel such as: cabinets, appliances, plumbing fixtures, and etc. Craig will then present you with a comprehensive estimate on how much all the supplies will cost at which time you can choose to alter and adjust the order, if needed.
- REMODEL TIME: We work with subcontractors on a schedule to provide you an efficient and quality remodel in a timely manner. Our remodel jobs are typically completed in 4-5 weeks depending on how extensive the project is.
- We always strive to be clean; debris leaves the house same day as demolition. Every single day the project area is vacuumed clean before we leave.